GPS Fleet Management Systems Onboarding:
When implementing any new business system or process, you need it done right and done quickly. And the same goes for your GPS fleet management systems.
We get that and have developed an onboarding process to give you the best product and service with as minimal disruption to your business as possible.
Like everything we do here at Nero Global, our onboarding process is completely tailored to you. Every onboarding begins with an in-depth consultation process to understand your needs followed by full-service installation of all your devices.
Your onboarding will begin with a deep-dive consultation with your Nero Global Account Manager. The purpose of this stage is to determine the business goals and requirements of your fleet management software.
Working with your stakeholders we will:
- Identify your scope of work
- Make recommendations on best products
- Identify any customization requirements
- Identify areas for productivity improvements
- Provide direction for unionized environments
Up next is implementation. Here, your Account Manager will work closely with our Development Team to build-out any customizations you need and facilitate integrations with your other business operations.
Any requirements checking and testing will be performed closely with any stakeholders.
As your partner, Nero Global is here to guide you through a smooth implementation process. We offer a mix of onsite and remote training options to ensure your whole team gets up to speed, including:
- Training your administrative staff on new systems when and where you want
- Live video training for remote or dispersed team members
- Retraining for any new personnel down the road
Your GPS devices will be installed on your time as your fleet is available. To minimize vehicle downtime, we’ll happily carry-out the installation on your site or anywhere your fleet may be today.
The Nero Global Installation Promise
Our goal is to make your GPS installation process as smooth and quick as possible for you. To make that happen, we promise:
- Your Nero Global Account Manager and Operations Team will manage the roll-out of all your GPS devices from the first to the last.
- Tailored installation options: plug-in devices that can be installed in 30 seconds or more complex hard-wired installations in 30 minutes.
- We will hustle to meet your timelines, wherever you are. Installations can be performed in-and-out in your yard or on a job site.
- All installations are guaranteed and fully covered under warranty.
- To perform a final systems review to ensure all device signals are being properly tracked.
Your business is growing and we will grow with you. We understand that over time your processes, or even the direction of your business, will change. No matter how you evolve, we will work in lockstep with you to ensure your fleet management system adapts to those changes.
Our Platinum Warranty
There’s no problem we won’t fix. Our products and services are backed by our Nero Global Platinum Warranty.
The Nero Global brand is owned by Vecima Networks Inc. (TSX:VCM) a trusted Canadian brand headquartered in Victoria, British Columbia with offices in Burnaby and Saskatoon.
Who’s Who: Your Nero Global Team
Contact them for web portal training, general questions, comments, and general concerns. They’re also able to delegate tasks within Nero Global.
Answers phones and deals with technical issues right away. Think real human, not a bot.
Responsible for scheduling new installations and warranty work. Always happy to help find the best arrangements to minimize your vehicle downtime.